Monster Solo Mount Pull-up Bar
Rogue’s Solo Mount Monster Pull-Up Bars—available in a neutral and angled version—can be affixed to any 3x3” crossmember on a Monster Series rack/rig using the included steel channel, washer, threaded nut, and button-head screw. As a unique feature, each handle can be mounted independently of the other, enabling quick adjustments and exact customization to the width of your choice.
Both versions of the Solo Mount Monster Pull-Up Bars are sold in pairs and Made in the USA, featuring knurled stainless steel handles with a diameter of 1.125”.
The Two Types of Solo Mount Bars
- Neutral: A straight pull-up bar measuring 11.875” in length.
- 45-Degree: Same handle as above but with a 45 degree bend in the steel. There is 9.438” of grip space after the bend.
The channel is the same for both versions, and is made from laser-cut and formed 5/16” steel with an MG Black powdercoat finish. The pull-up bar locks into the channel using a 3/8" x 3/4" long button head screw.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Sold in Pairs
- Compatible ONLY with 3x3 Rogue Monster Series Crossmembers
- Available in Neutral or 45-Degree version
- Knurled Stainless Steel construction
- 1.125” handle diameter
- Length: 11.875" (Neutral handle) / 9.438" after bend on 45 degree handle
- 5/16” Steel Channel (MG Black finish)
- Machined Stainless Steel Washer
- Machined Threaded Nut (Black Zinc finish)
- 3/8" x 3/4" long Button Head Screw
Browse More: Monster Series Attachments and Accessories