Rogue JC-40 Jerry Can
Rogue’s JC-40 Jerry Cans are large, durable, handle-top containers that athletes can fill with water to perform Farmers Walks, Overhead Presses, Squats, and other movements at a customized weight load. These were inspired by the original metal Jerry Cans used in competition at the CrossFit Games back in 2011; but are produced here in a lighter, more economical HDPE (high-density polyethylene) design.
Sold individually or in pairs, each JC-40 Jerry Can has an approximate maximum carry weight of 40 LBS (~615 fluid ounces) and is intended to be filled exclusively with water.
It is important NOT to use other fillers such as sand, lead shot, etc., as these materials could cause potential damage when the can is dropped.
Rogue Jerry Cans are manufactured using the rotomold process, and feature a 4mm thick HDPE shell with a cap and interior rubber gasket for a leak-resistant seal. The rounded handle measures 1.5" x 1.25", and the can’s compact overall dimensions (15” L x 16.25” H x 8” W) and light weight (3.35 LBS unloaded) make it conveniently portable for use in or outside of the gym.
Available here in black with the Rogue logo molded into the exterior.
- Water Fillable Carrying Container
- Sold Individually or in Pairs
- Manufactured in Rotomold Process - 4mm thick HDPE
- Length: 15” (at base)
- Width: 8” (wide part of base) / 5” (narrow part of base)
- Height: 16.25”
- Rounded Handle: 1.5" wide x 1.25" tall
- Weight (Unloaded): 3.35 LBS
- Max Weight (Filled): approx. 40 LBS
- Leak Resistant Seal
- Applications: Farmers Walk Handles, Overhead Presses, Squats, more
- Color: Black w/ molded Rogue branding
- Fill with Water ONLY