Monster Keyhole Gun Rack™
Mounted Storage System Holds Up to 6 Barbells
The Monster Keyhole Gun Rack™ is a space-efficient barbell storage hanger that’s compatible with any existing Rogue Monster Series rig/rack or the Monster Mass Storage System. Consisting of two laser-cut steel brackets, the unit can be installed in a 43” or 70” wide space, and includes 1" Thick UHMW Plastic slots for safely holding up to (6) standard barbells. The shaft of the bar will rest on the hooks in the 43” setup, while the sleeves will be supported in the 70” configuration.
Each bracket includes special 1” machined pegs (spaced 16” on center) with a grooved design that allows them to drop and lock-in to the keyholes on the side of a Monster upright. There is also a stabilizing tab on the back of each bracket with a pre-installed velcro loop to protect the powdercoat of the upright.
The hooks are spaced 5” on center, and the 0.1875" Laser Cut & Formed Steel brackets are finished in their own MG Black powdercoat finish with additional laser-cut Rogue branding.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
Please Note: The Keyhole Gun Rack™ ships un-assembled, so some customer assembly is required.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Patent Pending Design
- Rack-mounted barbell storage unit - holds up to 6 standard bars
- Compatible ONLY with 3x3” Monster Series uprights
- (2) 0.1875" Laser Cut & Formed Steel Brackets
- Dimensions: 4.5" (off front of upright) L x 2.5" W x 31.75" H
- Weight: 19LB (both brackets, unloaded)
- 1” long pegs for mounting to upright keyholes (spaced 16” on center)
- 1" Thick UHMW Plastic Hooks (spaced 5” on center)
- MG Black Powdercoat Finish
- Laser-cut Rogue branding
See More: Barbell Storage Racks Available from Rogue