Rogue Rack Mount MobilityWOD Roller
If you want the benefits of targeted, self myofascial release without having to contort your body on the floor or chase after loose lacrosse balls, the Rogue Rack Mount MobilityWOD Roller offers a unique, stand-up option for deep tissue massage therapy. Compatible exclusively with Rogue’s Monster Lite Series of rigs and racks, this detachable accessory features a 3" wide channel made from 0.1875" laser-cut and bent steel with a pair of 100MM wheels. Both wheels are made from durable urethane, superior to traditional foam rollers for producing a firm grip and greater shear in the joint tissues.
The Rack Mount MobilityWOD Roller connects to the rig or the rack using a 0.625" diameter detent pin. This allows users to quickly move the unit to different height positions on the upright, targeting the traps, pecs, glutes, etc. The roller can also be easily removed, stored, and transported in a gym bag.
Manufactured in Columbus, Ohio with US steel or US & CAN steel, the Rack Mount MobilityWOD Roller ships fully assembled and includes both Rogue and MobilityWOD branding. In-stock orders placed before 3pm ship the same day from Rogue HQ, and you can track your package using our online Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- Massaging Roller / Recovery Tool attachment for Rogue Monster Lite rigs and racks
- Length: 5.25" (from mounting upright)
- 3" wide channel made from 0.1875" laser-cut and bent steel
- (2) Urethane Massaging Wheels, 100MM wheels in diameter
- (1) 0.625" Detent Pin for quick, secure mounting and height adjustments
- Rogue and MobilityWOD branding
See More: Mobility Tools Available from Rogue