Hyperice Vyper 2.0
Hyperice has fully updated its innovative vibrating fitness roller, the Vyper, with a new “dual zone,” smooth-and-grooved shell and three high-intensity frequency settings. Like a traditional foam roller, the Vyper 2.0 is compact, portable, and easy to use. But this unique massaging tool can be 2x as effective in helping athletes effectively warm-up before a workout and actively recover afterwards.
The Vyper 2.0 is among the most powerful vibrating rollers on the market, maintaining superior amplitude and G-force even when body mass is implied. The digitally-controlled vibration frequency can be set at 45 Hz, 68 Hz, or 92 Hz, making the Vyper customizable to the preferences of almost any athlete. The new German-engineered poly-propylene exterior is eco-friendly and TSA approved, and the included lithium ion batteries deliver 2 hours of use per charge.
Benefits of the using the Hyperice Vyper 2.0 can include:
- Increased flexibility
- Improved circulation
- Reduced muscle soreness and stiffness
- Quicker recovery after workout
- Reduction in pain associated with myofascial release
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- High intensity, vibrating foam roller
- Length: 11.5"
- Diameter: 5.5"
- NEW German engineered polypropylene shell ideal for conducting vibration
- NEW Smooth and Grooved design for optimal deep tissue therapy and myofascial release
- Digitally controlled 3-speed settings - 45, 68, or 92 Hz
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery delivers over 2 hours of use per charge
- Color: Black, Green, Gray Camo, Red Camo, and Blue Camo
See More: Foam Rollers Available from Rogue