Designed and manufactured in San Diego, California, Kettle Gryp is a portable grip accessory tool that instantly turns any standard dumbbell (up to 55 LBS) into a functioning kettlebell. This includes full compatibility with our own Rogue Dumbbells
Whether you’re looking to save money and space in a home gym or to maintain your strength training regimen on the road, this is the simple solution.
Each Kettle Gryp is made from impact-resistant ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), with quality molded urethane foam inserts and stainless steel hardware. At less than one pound, it won’t significantly affect the weight or feel of the dumbbell, and the design enables easy attachment and detachment from one dumbbell to another, making the grip adaptable for multiple athletes.
While the Kettle Gryp doesn’t completely mimic the action of an actual kettlebell (due to weight distribution on a dumbbell), it can deliver many of the same benefits at a fraction of the cost.
Important Fitting Info:
- A compatible dumbbell handle needs to be at least 4.5" long for Kettle Gryp to fit. Most dumbbell handles are approximately 6.0" from one head to the other, but some very light dumbbells might be less than the required 4.5" across.
- The handle also needs to be less than 1.5" thick at its widest point. The foam insert inside the Kettle Gryp® will contour to both straight and curved dumbbell handles as long as the thickest part of the dumbbell handle is less than 1.5".
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Portable Kettlebell System
- Sold Individually
- ABS plastic + Stainless Steel hardware + Urethane foam inserts
- Attachment portion: 4.5” long, 1.5” diameter
- Handle grip: 8.13” long, 1.15” thick
- Weight: Less than 1 LB (fits in gym bag, carry-on)
- Color: Orange