MiR Pro Weighted Vests
Made from heavy-duty 1200D reinforced nylon with double-padded shoulders and mesh ventilation, the MiR Pro Weighted Vest is an adjustable tactical-style vest that adds a new dynamic to a wide range of workouts. Each vest comes with a set of compatible 3LB solid iron weights, which can be placed into the Velcro-closure pockets on both the front and back of the vest for equal distribution. Simply add more weights to gradually increase the resistance (you can order the vest package at a starting max weight of 50 LBS all the way up to 120 LBS).
Important: The MiR Pro Weighted Vest is intended strictly as a fitness accessory and should NEVER be used as body armor.
MiR Short Weighted Vests (compact 11” length)
MiR Women’s Weighted Vests (better contouring for women’s comfort)
MiR Adjustable Ankle/Wrist Weights
- Adjustable Weight Vest
- 1200D Reinforced Nylon Construction
- Dimensions: 16” (shoulder width) X 16” (upper chest) X 13” (lower chest) with total adjustable length.
- Double Padding and lining throughout body and shoulder, ventilation for airflow
- Solid Iron Weights Included - 120 LBS Max Weight capacity in increments of 3LB (see price range based on weights ordered)
- Mid-chest Belt for maximum hold: no bouncing and no shifting
- Weights are loaded at front & back for even weight distribution
- Adjustable Straps - Easy Access D-Ring adjustments
- Color: Black
See More: Weighted Training Vests Available from Rogue