Small, compact, and great for Crossfit training.
The MiR Short Vest is designed for Crossfitters. Being only 11" from the collarbone, you will be able to get the maximum workout while the vest is securely tight to your body. MiR made this vest to make sure whether you do push ups, sit ups, dead lift, burprees, or any high movement actions, the vest will stay snug and fit on you. This vest will add the perfect resistance to your workout, and the vest fits snugly so the vest will not move when you work out with it. With it's compact design, you can train for the Crossfit games and more. The MiR 2012 Short Vest is designed for one thing and one thing only, to aid Crossfitters in their workouts to bring their training to the next level.
- Super Compact Design for maximum mobility
- Double Padding and lining throughout body and shoulder
- 90lbs Total Weight capacity in increments of 3LB. One hook and loop fastening belt included
- Upgradeable Individual Packets can hold up to 30LB
- Mid-chest Belt for maximum hold: no bouncing and no shifting
- Weights are loaded at top body front & back for optimum performance