MiR Short Weighted Vests
The MiR Short Vest is a customizable resistance training tool optimized for the CrossFitter or just about any athletic discipline. Compared to many similar weighted / tactical vests, this compact plate carrier measures just 11” in length and includes a mid-chest belt, meaning it rides high on the body and stays tight and secure without bouncing around throughout a regimen.
Made from heavy-duty 1200D reinforced nylon with double-padded shoulders and mesh ventilation, each MiR Vest also comes with MiR’s own loadable weights. These 3 LB sold iron weights can be placed into the Velcro-closure pockets on both the front and back of the vest for equal distribution. Simply add more weights to gradually increase the resistance (you can order the vest package at a starting weight of as little as 15 LB all the way up to 90 LBS).
There are two adjustable straps on the back of the vest that allow athletes of most sizes to get a custom, contoured fit. Once locked in, you’re good to go for anything from push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups to deadlfits, burpees, running, hiking, etc.
Please Note: This version of the vest is optimized for the male torso and may not be suitable for female athletes.
- Super Compact Design (11” length) for maximum mobility and secure fit
- 1200D Reinforced Nylon Construction
- Double Padding and lining throughout body and shoulder, ventilation for airflow
- Solid Iron Weights Included - 90 LBS Max Weight capacity in increments of 3LB (see price range based on weights ordered)
- One Hook and Loop Fastening Belt included
- Mid-chest Belt for maximum hold: no bouncing and no shifting
- Weights are loaded at front & back for even weight distribution
- Adjustable Straps - One Size Fits Most Men
- Color: Black
Browse More: Weighted Training Vests Available from Rogue