Monster Daisy Chain Crossmembers
Available in 70” and 96” lengths, Rogue’s Monster Daisy Chain Crossmembers are 3x3” 11-gauge steel connector beams designed specifically for daisy-chaining two or more Monster Series power racks in a series. These crossmembers are sold individually and are shipped as part of a package that includes the following:
- (1) 3x3 11-gauge Crossmember (70” or 96”)
- (2) 1/4" thick Steel Mounting Brackets (1 Left and 1 Right)
- Set of 1" Mounting Hardware - Black Zinc finish
The heavy-duty, 1/4" thick steel brackets, which include laser-cut Rogue branding, are overbuilt for maximum stability, eliminating movement across a chain of racks. An MG Black Powdercoat finish is used for both the crossmember and the brackets.
Please Note: The length of crossmember you select should correspond to the available space you create between the two racks being connected, measuring from upright to upright; i.e.: 70” distance for the 70” beam and 96” for the 96” beam.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA with US steel or US
- Connector Crossmember Beams for Daisy-Chaining Rogue Monster Racks
- 3x3 11-gauge steel construction
- Length Options: 70” or 96”
- Width: 3”
- Comes with L/R mounting brackets and hardware
- Crossmember Hole Spacing: 2" on center
- Medium Gloss Black Powdercoat Finish
- Laser-Cut Rogue branding on brackets
See More: Monster Rack Attachments and Accessories Available from Rogue