Monster Daisy Chain Crossmembers
Available in 70” and 96” lengths, Rogue’s Monster Daisy Chain Crossmembers are 3x3” 11-gauge steel connector beams designed specifically for daisy-chaining two or more Monster Series power racks in a series. These crossmembers are sold individually and are shipped as part of a package that includes the following:
- (1) 3x3 11-gauge Crossmember (70” or 96”)
- (2) 1/4" thick Steel Mounting Brackets (1 Left and 1 Right)
- Set of 1" Mounting Hardware - Black Zinc finish
The heavy-duty, 1/4" thick steel brackets, which include laser-cut Rogue branding, are overbuilt for maximum stability, eliminating movement across a chain of racks. An MG Black Powdercoat finish is used for both the crossmember and the brackets.
Please Note: The length of crossmember you select should correspond to the available space you create between the two racks being connected, measuring from upright to upright; i.e.: 70” distance for the 70” beam and 96” for the 96” beam.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Connector Crossmember Beams for Daisy-Chaining Rogue Monster Racks
- 3x3 11-gauge steel construction
- Length Options: 70” or 96”
- Width: 3”
- Comes with L/R mounting brackets and hardware
- Crossmember Hole Spacing: 2" on center
- Medium Gloss Black Powdercoat Finish
- Laser-Cut Rogue branding on brackets
See More: Monster Rack Attachments and Accessories Available from Rogue