Westside Bent Pendulum Reverse Hyper
"I do hypers before and after I squat or deadlift." - Louie Simmons
The Bent Pendulum Reverse Hyper offers the greatest range of motion of any of the Reverse Hyper machines developed by Louie Simmons and Westside Barbell. The design includes Louie’s patented 19” bent pendulum arm, which allows maximum traction of the spine while also rotating the sacrum (at the base of the lumbar vertebrae).
Like Westside’s other innovative Reverse Hypers, the Bent Pendulum machine includes an adjustable tabletop pad that can pivot 15 degrees, up or down, enabling additional traction or more glute activation. Regular use of the machine will not only strengthen the spinal erectors, lumbar, glutes, and hamstrings, it can also help athletes rehabbing from back injuries or help prevent serious injuries down the road thanks to its intense focus on range of motion and spinal decompression.
Important: Westside’s Bent Pendulum Reverse Hyper is compatible only with 25 LB standard cast plates. This is for safety reasons, as the machine’s advanced design results in less required weight vs. other models to achieve the same effects.
- Made in the USA
- Developed by Louie Simmons and Westside Barbell
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Construction
- Dimensions: 51” H x 45” W x 49” D
- Weight: 336 LBS
- Adjustable Tabletop Pad tilts 15 degrees up and down
- Patented 19” Bent Pendulum Arm = max traction of spine
- Weight Posts for 25 LB standard cast plates only
- Black Upholstery on tabletop pad and foot rollers
- Steel Finish Color: Black
See More: Westside Barbell Products Available from Rogue