Made with pride in Rhode Island, Wreck Bags are versatile strength training tools pre-filled with a shock-absorbent, non-toxic rubber-blend. Unlike traditional sandbags, there is no need to purchase and measure out sand or other fill materials to achieve a desired weight. Wreck Bags are ready to use right out of the box, and are available in a wide range of sizes from as light as 20LB up to as much as 100LB. All weights between 20LB and 70LB ship for free.
Important: Wreck Method is not taking returns at this time.
Wreck Bags are all-season, all-condition implements, constructed with a heavy-duty, water-resistant outer shell that’s tough enough for rain and snow but also surface-friendly indoors (won’t scuff your floors). All sizes of the bag include convenient, ergonomically placed handles which—combined with the proprietary rubber fill—offer the athlete firm control and optimal comfort through a range of lifts and carries.
Common Applications: WODs, OCR, rehab work, cardio, core training, upper and lower body. Each bag comes with a 28 page guide demonstrating holds, grips, and 40 exercises or visit the Wreck Bag Exercise Video Library.
Please Note: Wreck Bags should NOT be dragged on abrasive surfaces (i.e., cement, asphalt), nor you should attempt to puncture or open them. Bags are best stored indoors out of the sunlight. For cleaning, simply wipe down with a damp cloth (chemical solutions are NOT recommended). Let the bag dry by placing it raised on a flat surface.
See Also: Wreck Bag Mini (5LB-20LB Sizes)
Available Accessories (Can Add to Order at Additional Cost)
- Wreck Ribs: Attach directly to an existing Wreck Bag to create 6 handle variations. Easy to add, remove, or adjust. Features heavy-duty Velcro fastener. Size Chart: Small (20LB and 25LB bag), Medium (35LB and 40LB bags), Large (50+LB bags)
- Wreck Sleeve: This durable neoprene sleeve fits tightly around your Wreck Bag, between the orange handles, adding a cushioned layer for more comfortable contact with the skin. Easy to add/remove and machine washable. Size Chart: Small (20LB and 25LB bag), Medium (35LB and 40LB bags), Large (50+LB bags)
- Wreck Strap: Double-handled strap that can be looped through the handles of the Wreck Bag and tossed over a pull-up bar or rig. Can also be used alone as portable suspension training tool. Size: 1.5" x 11.5'
Wreck Bag Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Durable, water-resistant shell
- Pre-Filled with proprietary, non-toxic, rubber-blend material
- Includes carry handles
- Available Weights: 20LB, 25LB, 35LB, 40LB, 50LB, 60LB, 70LB, 100LB
- All weights up to 70LB ship free
- Color: Black and Orange
See More: Sandbags Available from Rogue