5.11 Tactical Plate Carrier Vest
Made from an ultra-durable, water-resistant 500D nylon, the 5.11 Tactical Plate Carrier Vest is uniquely designed to give the wearer an increased range of motion with a lightweight feel and optimal breathability. Unlike some comparable weighted vests or flak jackets in the industry, the 5.11 TacTec Vest can hold medium and large ballistic plates*—front and back—without the restrictive bulkiness. Yoke shoulder pads reduce friction, adjustable tensional bands improve stability, and innovative air flow channels and aerospace mesh ensure sustained comfort.
The 5.11 Tactical Plate Carrier Vest is available to order in both men’s and women’s sizes, with the optional inclusion of pre-loaded, compatible plates (20LB with men’s vest, 14LB with women’s). All weight vests include Duraflex® hardware, a laser-cut micro-loop web platform, and an extended drag handle and quick release system.
*You can separately order additional pairs of compatible Rogue Weight Vest Plates via the column on the right.
Rogue Weight Vest Plates:
- Designed to fit inside the 5.11 Tac Vest
- Sold as Pairs
- 3.75 LB Vest Plate Pair (7.5 LB total) - Laser-cut w/ Medium Gloss Burnt Orange powder coat, 12.125" Tall, 10" Wide, .120" Thick. As seen in the Masters and Teen competitions at the 2017 CrossFit Games.
- 5.75 LB Vest Plate Pair (11.5 LB total) - Laser-cut w/ Medium Gloss Rogue Red powder coat, 11.5" Tall, 10" Wide, .188" Thick
- 8.75 LB Vest Plate Pair (17.5 LB total) - Laser-cut w/ Medium Gloss Dark Blue powder coat, 11" Tall , 10" Wide, .313" Thick
IMPORTANT: These plates are meant to be used strictly as a fitness accessory and should never be used as body armor.
- 500D Nylon Construction
- Vest Weight: 2.5LB
- Accommodates Medium or Large Ballistic Plates, front and rear
- Back yoke shoulder pads for even weight distribution
- Adjustable weight and tensional bands
- Oversized airflow channel padding
- Duraflex® hardware
- Web ID Loop
- Color: See Options Above to the Right
- Vest and Weight packages do not come assembled*
5.11 Product Update. 5.11 has slightly modified the plate carrier fastening system which affects how the Rogue weight plates are secured. See images below for instruction.
1. Remove the 2 vertical straps from the enclosure
2. Loop the straps one time like you are tying a knot
3. Fold the straps over the plate to attach the hook and loop fasteners
4. Fold the horizontal straps over top to secure the connection
See More: Weight Vests Available from Rogue
5.11 warrants each product sold to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less. Exclusions from coverage include:
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
5.11 vests are not available to be shipped to the following countries: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos