NormaTec PULSE Leg Recovery System
The high tech, low stress solution for quick, comprehensive leg recovery. Whether your focus is running, climbing, cross-training, or power lifting, wearing NormaTec’s electronically stimulated leg compression boots after an intense workout can help rejuvenate the muscle tissue and dramatically reduce tightness and soreness—meaning less downtime and greater productivity.
The NormaTec Pulse Leg Recovery System includes a lightweight, portable control unit that allows you to adjust the intensity levels, sending up to 110 mmHg of compression into the integrated tubing of the nylon leg boots. The process mirrors natural occurring waveform flows in the body, and works painlessly while you rest. A 12 volt power supply and all other necessary components are included in your order.
NormaTec Pulse System Specifications:
- Lightweight (3.6LB) and compact (9" H x 5" W x 4" D) for handheld use
- Easy-to use digital interface
- Custom compression levels from 30 to 110 mmHg
- Universal electrical compatibility, external 12V 5A power supply
- Rechargeable internal battery for up to 2 hours consecutive use
- Full-length leg coverage with overlapping segments for balanced compression of entire leg
- Made from durable nylon
- Convenient zipper for quick removal and easy cleaning
- Compression tubing already fully integrated into boots
||5'4" - 6'3"