Rep Wax is a handy grip aid that can be used on everything from barbells and dumbbells to pull-up bars and gymnastic rings, offering athletes an alternative to chalk and tapes—with the added bonus of antibacterial properties.
Made in California, Rep Wax was developed by avid surfers who saw greater potential for the anti-slip wax they were using on their surfboards. Adapting a new formula, they customized a gym wax—produced from natural occurring ingredients—that could improve efficiency in both grip and durability; helping to prevent rips and abrasions while also keeping the athlete in the gym longer.
Rep Wax is easy to apply and stays on throughout a workout, providing essential tack and added safety, particularly with older power racks on which the powder-coating has worn off.
How To Use:
1. Rub Rep Wax directly on clean bar in two 4" - 5" sections where hands will be placed
2. Apply generously on the top half and back of the bar where your hands and fingers will make contact
3. Continue to apply until the wax forms bumps
4. Dominate the work out!!!
IMPORTANT: REAPPLY FRESH COAT OF REP WAX BEFORE EACH WOD!
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Grip Strength Wax for Bars, Rings, Dumbbells, etc.
- Sold as Single Bar or in Packs
- Color: Blue
Browse More: Grip Accessories Available from Rogue