Rogue KG Change Plates (IWF)
When athletes are pushing their limits and working toward PRs, every fraction of a kilogram matters. Rogue’s IWF-approved KG Change Plates are designed for this purpose, offering six weight increments from 0.5KG up to 5KG. With a consistent 50.40MM diameter collar opening, all plates are compatible with any standard Olympic barbell, and their Green/Yellow/Blue/Red/White color coding matches the IWF standard—creating a uniform look when loaded.
Each Rogue KG Change Plate also has a bold matte finish and an exterior rubber coating for a solid grip on the bar and minimal noise or movement on the lift. An embossed IWF logo is included on the back.
Using the column on the right, you can order a pair of plates at any of the available weight increments, or add a complete 25KG set, featuring one pair of each increment (at no extra shipping cost).
Weight & Size Increments:
- 0.5KG (White): 135MM diameter / 12.5MM thickness
- 1.0KG (Green): 160MM / 15MM
- 1.5KG (Yellow): 175MM / 18MM
- 2.0KG (Blue): 190MM / 19MM
- 2.5KG (Red): 210MM / 19MM
- 5.0KG (White): 230MM / 26MM
- KG Change Plates for micro-loading, personal records, custom weight selection
- Sold in pairs or as full 25KG set
- Approved by the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF)
- 50.40MM collar opening
- Tolerance: +/- 10 grams
- Rubber coating for stability and durability
- Matte finish
- Rogue logo featured above and below collar opening. IWF logo on back
*Please Note: This plate has a rubber coated metal center. Minimal wear of the rubber, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use.
See Also: Rogue Metric Fractional Plates
Browse All: Weightlifting Plates / Bumpers Available from Rogue