Rogue KG Change Plates
When athletes are pushing their limits and working toward PRs, every fraction of a kilogram matters. Rogue’s KG Change Plates are designed for this purpose, offering six weight increments from 0.5KG up to 5KG. With a 50.40MM diameter collar opening, these quality plates are compatible with any standard Olympic barbell, and their Green/Yellow/Blue/Red/White color coding matches the IWF standard--creating a uniform look when loaded.
Each Rogue KG Change Plate has a bold matte finish and a exterior rubber coating for a solid grip on the bar and minimal noise or movement on the lift. Using the column on the right, you can order a pair of plates at any of the available weight increments, or add a complete 25KG set, featuring one pair of each increment.
Weight & Size Increments:
- 0.5KG (White): 135MM diameter / 12.5MM thickness
- 1.0KG (Green): 160MM / 15MM
- 1.5KG (Yellow): 175MM / 18MM
- 2.0KG (Blue): 190MM / 19MM
- 2.5KG (Red): 210MM / 19MM
- 5.0KG (White): 230MM / 26MM
- KG Change Plates for micro-loading, personal records, custom weight selection
- Sold in pairs or as full 25KG set
- 50.40MM collar opening
- Tolerance: +/- 10 grams
- Rubber coating for stability and durability
- Matte finish
- Rogue logo featured above and below collar opening. Back is blank
This plate has a rubber coated metal center. Minimal wear of the rubber, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use.
See Also: Rogue Metric Fractional Plates