Monster Lite Monkey Rig 2.0
The Monkey Rig 2.0 combines the strength and versatility of our standard Rogue 24’ Monster Lite Pull-Up Rig with one of the staples of military boot camp training. From one end of the rig to the other, we’ve created a 24-rung course of Single Monster Lite Monkey Bars, escalating in height toward the center section of the unit. This use of angled beams and two upright sizes (9’ and 12’) creates a new challenge for athletes trying to traverse the rig, as they’ll have to climb up, across, and back down again—providing a more intense test of the upper body and core.
Designed and manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, the Monster Lite Monkey Rig has a depth of 6’ and is constructed in our standard 4’ + 6’ + 4’ + 6’ + 4’ pattern, creating (6) additional bench / squat stations and (10+) pull-up stations. This makes it a worthy, all-in-one centerpiece for any growing training facility.
- Construction: 3x3” 11-gauge steel with 5/8” holes and Westside spacing through the bench region, 2” on center elsewhere.
- (8) 9 ft. Uprights – (4 in each of the rig’s end-sections)
- (4) 12 ft. Uprights – (all in the rig’s center section)
- Finish: Satin Black Powder Coat
The Monkey Bars:
- Total: 24
- Length: 70”
- Diameter: 1.25”
- Construction: 1" Schedule-40 pipe with 3/8" thick laser-cut steel and holes 4" on center
- Finish: Signature Black Powder Coat
- Rung Spacing: 1’ on center. This distance is greater than 1' from the last rung of the angled beam to the flat-top of the center section. Users can also create their own custom rung spacing during set-up.
The Pull-Up Bars:
- (6) 43” Single Pull-Up Bars
- (4) 70” 2.0 Single Pull-Up Bars with pass-through construction and pass-through gusset to allow for greater, adjustable height flexibility.
- Diameter: 1.25”
- Finish: Signature Black Powder coat
- Individual monkey bars can also be used as extra pull-up stations
- Made in the USA
- Fast, Efficient Shipping
- Total Rig Footprint: 24'-3" x 6'-8" (this unit is not available in alternative sizes)
- (6) sets of Monster Lite J-Cups included standard - signature black powder coat finish
- *5/8” Hardware included, finished in black zinc
*Please Note: Hardware included is only for the configuration of the Monkey Rig as shown on this page. Customers who wish to setup the rig differently than what is shown may require additional hardware. Floor mounting hardware is also NOT included standard, but Rogue highly recommends securing your rig to the floor before use.
See More: Pull-Up Rigs Available from Rogue
US Patent D635,206, US Patent D636,038, US Patent D636,039, US Patent D636,040