Rogue S-2 Squat Stand 2.0
With 2x3" 11 Gauge steel uprights, an adjustable fat/skinny pull-up bar, and a wide range of compatible accessories, the Rogue S-2 Squat Stand is more power rack than squat rack.
Built in Columbus, Ohio with US steel, the S-2 includes key innovations from the Rogue Infinity Series, including Westside hole spacing, 0.625" bolts and fasteners, and J-cups with protective UHMW plastic liners. We’ve also redesigned the base using the same bolted triangle plates used in the Monster Lite squat stands (rather than the original formed socket) to improve the overall stability of the unit.
The S-2 Squat Stand’s 92" height gives you ample space for pull-ups under an 8-foot ceiling, while a compact 48"x48" foot print leaves plenty of room for additions and customization. Compatible 2x3" accessories include Safety Spotter Arms, Rogue Landmines, and the Rogue Matador, among others.
No matter how you set it up, the S-2 Squat Stand is well suited to small home gyms and large-scale weight training facilities, alike, with easy transitions from squats to bench, floor press to pull-ups, and anything in-between. Use the column on the right to order the S-2 individually or as part of a custom package with a bench, bar, plates, etc. You can also explore the rest of the S Series here.
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA with US steel
- Height: 92"
- Max Pull-up Bar Height for Fat/Skinny Bar: 80.5"
- Max Pull-up Bar Height for Single Skinny Bar: 88"
- Foot Print: 48"x48"
- Weight: 146LB, 1000+LB weight capacity
- 2x3" 11 Gauge steel
- West Side hole pattern (1" through bench and clean pull zone, 2" spacing above and below)
- J-cups with UHMW plastic liner
- Fat and skinny pull-up bar options (2" or 1.25")
- Redesigned base with Triangle Plates
- *Image above includes optional accessories that are sold separately