Vertical Plate Tree 2.0
The simple, old-school plate tree is still the gold standard when it comes to efficient bumper storage at affiliates and garage gyms around the globe. That said, there’s always room for a little refinement. Rogue’s updated Vertical Plate Tree—built in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel—improves on traditional models with a reinforced triangle-plate base, optional wheels for mobility, and re-positioned posts that enable full-size Oly plate storage on all three tiers. The unit’s new bolt-together design also reduces shipping costs while maximizing overall stability.
Compatible with any and all IWF standard Olympic plates, the Vertical Plate Tree 2.0 is equipped with six 12” long storage posts (three on each side) constructed from 1.5” Schedule 40 pipe. Each of the posts on the roughly four-foot tall tree are evenly spaced at 18.275" on center to offer a good mix of versatility and storage capacity.
*Please note that any metal-to-metal contact with the coated storage posts
(such as adding and/or removing plates) may cause wear on the finish over
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- 26" , 12" post length L x 24" W x 50" H
- New, Bolt-Together Base Design w/ Triangle Plates
- (6) 12” Plate Storage Posts – Schedule 40 construction
- All 3 Tiers compatible with Full-Size 450MM / 1.9" OD Olympic Plates
- Weight post spacing: 18.275" on center
- Optional Set of (4) Wheels Available (Imported)
See More: Plate Storage Units Available from Rogue