Rogue Wagon Wheels
Co-developed with award-winning powerlifting coach Mark Bell, Rogue Wagon Wheels represent a new innovation in deadlift training—a way to do block pulls without the blocks. The project started with a simple question: does a 45LB plate have to be the standard 450mm in diameter? Once the clear answer was “no,” we set to work with Mark to create a durable, over-sized 45LB plate that could produce many of the same essential benefits of using blocks.
Rogue Wagon Wheels are made from 3/8” thick laser-cut steel and measure 26” (660mm) in diameter—a difference that elevates the bar about the same as setting it on 3” pulling blocks. At this height, the bar is well positioned for partial range-of-motion deadlifts, making it optimal for taller athletes, those dealing with lower back or knee issues, or any powerlifters looking to work on their lockout. The wheels are compatible with most standard barbells, and they enable multiple users to quickly load or unload the bar with no need for a rack or jack.
Rogue Wagon Wheels are sold in pairs and include a simple, clear coating for a raw steel look. If you like the idea of doing your block pull work without actually hauling out the blocks each time, consider this your long awaited re-invention of the wheel.
Benefits for Powerlifters:
- Easier to get into a proper deadlift position and maintain a neutral spine
- Specifically targets sticking points
- Great for overloading deadlifts
- Good tool for teaching new lifters how to deadlift
- Can use with mats for incremental height adjustments
- Easy loading and unloading of other plates
- Can be conveniently stored the same as other plates
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- 3/8” thick laser-cut steel construction
- Weight: 45LB per wheel
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2% of claimed weight
- Diameter: 26” (660mm) – more than 8” wider than standard 45LB plates
- Wheel Width: 2” (50.8mm)
- Application: Powerlifting - Block pull deadlifts
- Co-developed with Mark Bell of Team Super Training
- Features Rogue and Super Training logos