Yoke, Squat Stand, & Sled: All-In-One
This Yoke is built to tear up the streets - Use as traditional squat/press stand, Yoke or Push/Drag. The American-made Y-1 Rogue Yoke features 2 x 3" 11-Gauge steel uprights, versatile skid/storage feet, and a weight capacity topping 750LB. A modern take on a classic strongman training tool, the 72" Y-1 is the most compact and maneuverable of the Y-Series yokes, positioning easily into almost any training space and creating just a 50" x 48" footprint.
The Y-1's fully adjustable crossbar enables simple customization for any workout, from a basic yoke carry to the Zercher carry, Zercher squat, and sled training exercises. The yoke can also be converted for squats, bench or pressing movements, making it a legitimate all-in-one option for a garage gym or larger facility.
To see how other customers feel about the Y-1 training yoke, click the Reviews tab above. You can also check out the other member of the Y-Series here: Rogue Y-2
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- Height: 72"
- Total Weight Capacity: 750+LB (two side and four corner-post plate storage options)
- Applications: Pushing, Pulling, Carrying, Zercher, Squat, Press, etc.
- (2) Uprights: 2 x 3" 11-Gauge steel
- Crossbar: 3" OD
- (2) Bases and (4) Skid Feet with Plate Storage Posts
- (2) J-Cups
See Also: Rogue's Entire Selection of Squat Stands