XPO Trainer 2
The XPO Trainer 2.0 is the first wheeled push sled in the industry, but its truly groundbreaking feature is a patent-pending exponential resistance curve: the harder and faster you push the sled, the more the resistance increases—no weight plates required.*
This innovative design offers a wide range of benefits for athletes of every size, skill level, and discipline, as well as those rehabbing from injuries. As you build up the intensity of your training, from light rehab up to full-on competition level, the XPO Trainer adapts, with an added load component at the upper end of the resistance curve to help build explosive power in a full-body workout.
The XPO Trainer’s three wheels include rubberized treads for safe all-terrain use, indoor or outdoor, with greater control and less risk of scuffs than traditional steel sled skis. The wheels are also quieter in operation that most standard weight sleds. For portability and storage convenience, the sled’s push handles are removable.
*Weight Plates are not included with the XPO Trainer 2, but users can add them to the included weight post to assist with traction on slicker surfaces.
Do note, however, that adding weight plates to the sled does NOT change the resistance curve.
- Made by Armored Fitness Equipment
- First Push Sled with Wheels
- Patent-Pending Exponential Resistance Curve: As you push harder/faster, the resistance increases to compensate
- No Weight Plates Included or Required
- (2) Removable Handles for easy transport and storage
- Laser-cut XPO Trainer logo in front plating
- Durable rubberized wheels for safe all-surface sled training
- Nearly Silent Operation
- Suitable for Beginner / Rehab up to High Intensity / Pro training
- Color: Black
See More: Weight Sleds and Speed Sleds Available from Rogue