The designers of the second generation HAVYK Triad describe it as it as the “next evolution of the hand weight,” and it’s hard to argue otherwise. Made in America from laser-cut and welded A36 steel, the TRIAD stands for “Triple Radii Inherently Advanced Dumbbell.” What sets this design apart is the built-in option of three different handle diameters (1.5”, 2.25”, and 3”) and three separate grip position options (distal, proximal, and racked). The Triad can easily take on resistance bands and chains, as well, and it can even function as a pendulating weight plate load on a barbell.
Rogue offers the HAVYK Triad in 5LB increments from 10 LB to 50 LB. All Triads measure 9” in width, with steel tubing handles and a knurl-like urethane finish.
With its ability to substitute for a wide variety of kettlebells, dumbbells, and weight plates, the Triad is an extremely versatile upper-body training weapon for athletes of any size, skill level, and discipline.
- Made in the USA
- CNC Laser-Cut A36 steel construction, welded
- (3) Peripheral Handles: 1.5” (Traditional), 2.25” (Fat), and 3” (Strongman) - OD steel tubing
- (3) Grip Positions: Distal, Proximal & Racked
- Knurl-like Urethane finish
- Dimensions: 9” Width x Varying Length
- Weight: 10 LB to 50 LB (5 LB increments)
- Color: Black
- Sold Individually
See More: Hand Weights Available from Rogue