Rogue 8’ x 8’ Oly Platform
The 8'x8' features the same construction as Rogue’s original 6’x8’ Olympic Lifting Platform, but with an extra two feet of length for some additional real estate during your workout.
Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel using 2x2" 11-gauge steel, the platform's frame bolts together easily with gusseted corners. From there, you can add a set of shock-absorbing rubber tiles to your order, available in your choice of a smooth or crumb finish. These tiles can be purchased in a full 16-pack, to cover the entire platform, or in an 8-pack—for customers who prefer to use their own plywood sheet in the center of the platform to finish the job (see photos above for examples of set-ups).
A dedicated lifter needs a dedicated space to hone their craft without killing their floors. The Rogue 8'x8' OLY Platform more than fits the bill.
See Also: Rogue 6'x8' OLY Platform
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Olympic Weightlifting Platform - 8 ft x 8 ft training area
- 2x2" 11-Gauge Steel Frame: Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel, Bolt-Together design, black w/ Rogue branding in white
- Total Footprint: 8'4" x 8'4"
- Black Rubber Tiles (import) sold separately: can be added to order in 8-pack or 16-pack, with smooth or crumb finish
- Can also combine 2-foot sections of rubber tiling with plywood (not included) in center
Browse All: Weightlifting Platforms Available from Rogue