Rogue Monster Swing Arm GHD - Professional Grade Glute-Ham Developer
Rogue’s Monster Swing Arm GHD (Glute Ham Developer) takes the popular Nebula GHD model and upgrades it with Monster-sized pads, two step-up decks, and a redesigned, fully adjustable rear foot-rest. An easy-to-use handle at the base of the machine allows athletes to reposition the foot pads back or forward to meet almost any workout requirement. The foot pads and foot plate are vertically adjustable, as well.
With a compact steel construction, the 250-pound Monster Swing Arm GHD offers plenty of stability on its own. This durability, combined with the machine's versatility, makes the Monster Swing Arm GHD one of the most effective hamstring and glute strengthening tools on the market.
- Glute/Ham Raises
- Hip Extension
- Back Extension
- GHD Sit-Ups
- Russian Twists
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 34”x62”x50”
- Easy-use Handle & Swing Arm for Up, Down, Back, Forward Adjustments of Foot Rest
- (2) Monster Hip Pads - Heavy Duty, Urethane-Coated, Vinyl Upholstered
- (4) Monster Roller Foot Pads - Heavy Duty, Urethane-Coated, Vinyl Upholstered
- 2 Step-Up Decks
- Walk-Through Center
- Side Handles for Stabilizing
- Unit ships fully assembled
Important: The Monster Swing Arm GHD is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The GHD shown above uses a custom color configuration. All Monster Swing Arm GHD's will include Rogue's signature black powder coat and solid black hip and foot pads.