Aero Speed with Green Hornet Cable
Ex-Marine and jump rope legend Buddy Lee calls the Aero Speed the “Rolls Royce” of jump ropes. Central to the design is a medium-weighted coated speed cable, the Green Hornet, which is made from stainless steel wire (use only on wood or rubber surfaces for best long term results). Combined with 6" T-grade aluminum handles and a friction-reducing swivel bearing system, the Aero Speed is precision engineered for high-intensity training, including ultra-speed (5-6 turns per second) and double-unders.
The Aero Speed Jump Rope’s swivel bearings can be secured and/or conveniently replaced using Buddy Lee’s swivel-bearing wrench, included standard. The Green Hornet Cable, which can be selected in 8 different colors and 5 different lengths, is NOT adjustable, but it can be swapped out with a PVC cord, purchased separately.
Green Hornet Cable Sizing Guide:
Measured including the metal “housing” that holds the cable
- 8’- for users up to 5’5"
- 8.5' – for users up to 5’10"
- 9’ – for users up to 6’2"
- 9.5' – for users up to 6’7"
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Patented Swivel Bearing System - Reduces friction, drag, tangling
- Green Hornet Medium Coated Cable - Stainless Steel Wire construction - Non-adjustable
- Designed to handle High-Intensity Jump Rope Training
- 6” T-Grade Aluminum Handles
- Swivel Bearing Wrench to secure and replace bearings for years of performance
- Should be used only on wood or rubberized surfaces
- Color Options: Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Gold, Mustard
See More: Jump Ropes and Speed Ropes Available from Rogue