Kabuki Strength Tactical ShouldeRök™
Proudly manufactured with American steel in Portland, OR, the Tactical ShouldeRok is a fully portable version of Kabuki Strength’s standard, plate-loaded ShouldeRok—one of the most acclaimed swinging implements of recent years. With the Tac Rok, athletes can easily breakdown the club into two sections after use, then store and transport them in the included hard-shell carrying case, along with an included 2.5 LB plate.
Like the standard version, the Tactical ShouldeRok goes beyond most rehab/prehab and mobility tools, helping to develop the muscles around the complex shoulder joint (the body’s most flexible joint) for higher PRs and reduced injury risks. This unique steel apparatus—created by noted powerlifter and coach Chris Duffin (aka “The Mad Scientist of Strength”)—is similar in design to classic swinging clubs like the Macebell or Gada. With this modern update, though, the science of Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization led to some key changes, including a longer shaft for maximum balance and a non-fixed, easy-load club head for quick weight changes between multiple athletes.
Added Oly weights are held securely in place by a reverse end-stop, and CNC machined threads make it easy to lock on the collar. A knurled handle and flared end ensure a reliable grip, and a proprietary Black Oxide coating is included standard.
Kabuki Strength notes that the Tactical Shoulderok can also assist with:
- Stabilizing a neutral spine position for safer performance under heavy loads
- Improving scapular and overall shoulder mobility, particularly for athletes with impingement from years of wear or poor form
- Increasing rotational strength and athleticism in pulsing
- Reinforcing the proper power transfer through the core (as applied in baseball, golf, tennis, etc.)
- Made in the USA
- Portable, two-piece version of the original ShouldeRök
- 195 KSI Steel construction
- Length: 47" (1.2m)
- Unloaded Weight: 9 LBS
- Includes 2.5 LB Branded Plate
- Threaded head can hold multiple 5 or 10lb plates and even 25 LB plates
- Included Hard Shell Carrying Case with high density foam interior
- Extra Long Knurled Handle for optimal balance and firm grip (29mm diameter)
- Finish: Blacked Out / Proprietary Black Oxide Coating
- Developed by pro powerlifter Chris Duffin
- Includes link and password for instructional videos with important guidelines for proper training techniques
See More: Hammers and Swinging Implements Available from Rogue