Jacobs Ladder - The Stairway
From the makers of the Jacobs Ladder cardio machine comes an innovative new self-powered stair climbing unit, The Stairway™. This machine functions on the same principles as Jacobs Ladder, but replaces the rungs with stairs, positioning the user’s body’s in an upright position.
With the user-controlled speed of The Stairway, the higher up you go, the faster the next stair comes. Other than the self-paced energy output from your own movement, there is no external power source required and no cable to plug in. This makes the Stairway uniquely space-efficient and versatile compared to other commercial stair climbers, as you don’t need to place it near a wall, and the ceiling height requirement is only 8.5 feet. The machine’s narrow 30.5” width also makes it easier to maneuver through doorways, while its initial step-height of 10” makes for no-nonsense stopping and starting.
The Stairway is quality-built with a welded tubular steel frame, powder-coated steel tube handles, steel steps with polyvinyl treads, and an ABS plastic case. The convenient digital readout includes Elapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/Min), Calories Burned, and Heart Rate (wireless).
For the same machine without the need of a waist belt, see The Stairway GTL.
- Self-Paced, Self-Powered Stair Climber Machine
- Dimensions: 30.5” W x 54” L x 75.5” H
- Weight: 300 LBS
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Stairs: Steel with Polyvinyl Tread
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Handle: Powder-coated Steel Tube
- Includes Waist Belt
- Required Ceiling Height: 8.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (wireless)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
- Applications: Functional Exercise for Rehabilitation, Circuit Training, Personal Training, High-Intensity Intervals and Endurance Training
- Some assembly required
See More: Endurance Machines Available from Rogue