Rogue Floor Glute
The Rogue Floor Glute is a compact alternative to traditional GHD machines—giving athletes a convenient way to perform glute ham raises in any type of training space. This laser-cut-steel floor apparatus creates just a 62" x 24" footprint, and its adjustable foot pads can be set at six different height options for easy customization.
The design of the Rogue Floor Glute is optimized for a GHR - Glute Ham Raise, a bodyweight hamstring movement that concentrates on knee flexion. When made a regular part of a training regimen, these GHR exercises can help increase squat and deadlift strength as well as a runner’s power and speed off the blocks. The movement itself doesn't put any high compressive forces on the spine, and its effects may reduce the chance of suffering of serious ACL injuries down the road.
The Rogue Floor Glute is manufactured in the USA with US steel and includes a set of wheels for convenient portability.
- Made in the USA with US steel
- Weight: 108LB
- Footprint: 62" x 24" (158CM x 61CM)
- 2x3” 11-gauge steel, 0.1875" laser cut steel footplate, and 0.375" laser cut steel side plates featuring Rogue logo
- Foot Pads: Varies 15" - 20" (43CM to 51CM)
- Pad Dimensions: 49" x 22.75" x 2.5"
- Application: Glute Ham Raises, Nordic Raises
See Also: More Glute Ham Developers from Rogue