Rogue Iso Leg Press 35
The Rogue Iso Leg Press 35 is a heavy-duty, bilateral/unilateral leg press machine suited for athletes of any size and experience level, with 4 weight pegs offering a total load capacity of up to 2,475 LBS. A pop-pin adjustable lumbar seat and adjustable spring safety stops are also part of this innovative design, along with a multi-angle diamond-tread foot deck, linear ball bearings for smooth action, and four bolt-on stainless steel posts for additional plate storage.
As one of the few professional-grade, American-made leg press machines on the market, the 700LB Iso Leg Press 35 addresses many of the old criticisms of these machines, delivering more than 60% of true weight in average resistance and allowing for concentrated double and single leg exercises. Each unit is constructed from quality steel with a Texture Black Powder Coat finish on the weight peg assembly, spring stops, locking handles, and foot deck (for added grip/traction). The rest of the main frame—and the storage post mounting plates—feature a Medium Gloss Black finish.
Important: The Iso Leg Press 35 is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time before shipping, fully assembled, via freight. The machine shown in the photos above uses a custom color configuration. Standard seat and lumbar pads for this unit will be black.
Customers can track their order through the Rogue Shipping System.
Browse More: Lower Body Training Equipment Available from Rogue
- Built in USA with US steel
- Weight: 708LB, 182LB sled weight
- 2,475LB weight capacity (with 1" thick cast iron plates)
- Adjustable Lumbar Seat & Spring Stops
- Two Angle Foot Deck
- Spring Loaded Stop Handles
- (2) 17.25" Weight Pegs and (2) 10.5" Weight Pegs
- (2) 14" Storage Posts and (2) 7" Storage Posts
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish on Foot Deck, Weight Pegs, Spring Stops & Locking Handles
- MG Black Finish on rest of frame
- Unit Ships Fully Assembled