Designed and manufactured in California, HAVAK Sliders offer athletes unrestricted, omni-directional movement, powered by industrial-grade swiveling casters mounted to a laser-cut 1/4” thick steel plate. They can be used on virtually any type of surface, and are available here in two designs: Sliders REG (pair) and the Slider XL (single).
Rolling platforms have been used in strength training and rehab regimens for decades, but most designs were limited to straight, linear, unnatural movements. HAVAK Sliders break this mold, moving in any direction, or multiple directions at once—forwards, backwards, side-to-side, and rotational—creating a freedom of motion that produces far more core training benefits (and a greater challenge) than merely gliding back and forth.
HAVAK Slider design options:
- Sliders REG (Pair): 9” x 9” x 3” each, 6.5 LBS each. Set of two sliders, ideal for independent and unilateral (one limb) exercises.
- Slider XL (Single): 20” x 9” x 3”, 9 LBS. Longer single unit designed for bilateral (two limb) movements as well as for less conditioned applications.
Slide Training Movements: Ab rollouts / unilateral rollouts, converging push-ups, lunges, mountain climbers, parallette pass-throughs, inch-worms, crossovers, and much more.
- Made in the USA
- Formed, single-piece laser cut steel plate (1/4" thick)
- Industrial-grade caster wheels
- Multi-plane, omni-directional slide training capability
- Use on any surface
- Available as REG Pair or XL Single
Browse More: Core Training Tools Available from Rogue