HAVYKsliders are sold in pairs and uniquely designed for multi-planar, omni-directional movements on nearly any type of surface. The ability to shift smoothly from forward, backward, side-to-side, and rotational movements can produce more challenging and effective core-strength targeted training.
Measuring 11.9" across and weighing a combined 13LB (pair), HAVYKsliders are highly portable, but also built to handle abuse. Each slider is manufactured in the USA, using CNC Laser-Cut A36 Steel plate and stainless steel hardware. A “knurled” urethane finish prevents scuffs and other damage while enabling a firm, secure hold for the hands or the feet. The unit’s industrial-strength casters maintain a consistent, noise-free roll and pivot on hardwood and concrete, as well as rubber, tile, carpeting, and more.
Use the HAVYKsliders for dozens of popular slide or glide training movements, from mountain climbers and converging push-ups to unilateral rollouts, parallette pass-throughs, inch-worms, and crossovers.
- Made in the USA
- Sold in Pairs
- Dimensions: 11.9" x 11.9" x 3.5"
- Weight: 13LB (pair)
- Multi-plane, omni-directional slide training capability
- CNC Laser-Cut A36 Steel plate
- Urethane finish with knurling effect
- Stainless steel hardware in black oxide
- Industrial strength caster wheels for use on most surfaces
- Load capacity: Max Load: 150LB per slider
- Color: Black