Veterans Day Exclusive - RML-390F Flat Foot Monster Lite Rack - Desert Tan
The Limited Edition “Desert Tan” version of our RML-390F Flat Foot Monster Rack will only be on sale for a limited time, in recognition of Veterans Day. The rack’s 90” uprights are finished in an original Desert Tan color finish, while the rest of the unit features our signature black powder coat.
More on the RML-390F Rack
The RML-390F is the Flat Foot version of our RML-3 Monster Lite Power Rack. Its self-stabilizing base means you won’t need to bolt it to the ground before you use it—a major benefit for those looking to protect their floors or to have more flexibility in a workout space.
Manufactured in Columbus, OH, the Flat Foot Monster Lite Rack features 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights with Westside hole spacing and 5/8” bolts and fasteners. The unit creates just a 48”x49” footprint, but has a substantial 30” of inside depth. Customers can choose between a Single Skinny or Fat/Skinny 43” Pull-up Bar, and all orders come standard with a pair of Monster Lite J-Cups and a pin/pipe safety system.
Please Note: Band Pegs and Safety Spotter Arms should NOT be used with the Flat Foot Rack.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Exclusive, Limited Edition available only for Veterans Day
- 3x3” 11-Gauge Steel - 90” Height
- Interior Depth: 30”
- Footprint: 48” x 49”
- 5/8” Bolts and Fasteners (all hardware for assembly included)
- West Side Hole Pattern – 1” through bench and clean pull zone, then 2” spacing above and below
- (1) Single or Fat/Skinny Pull-up Bar
- (2) Monster Lite J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts
- (2) Easy-install Pin/Pipe Safeties for squats, bench, and deadlifts from any height
- Band Pegs and Safety Spotter Arms should NOT be used with the Flat Foot Rack.
- Desert Tan Finish on uprights, Signature Black Powdercoat for rest of unit
See More: Exclusive Veterans Day Deals