Kabuki Strength Duffalo Bar
Developed by renowned strength coach and powerlifter Chris Duffin, the Kabuki Strength Duffalo Bar features a proprietary multiple radius bend that is uniquely designed for both squatting and pressing movements. The curve of the bar reduces stress on the shoulders, biceps, and back, while enabling scapular retraction and superior joint centration. For any lifter looking to focus on form and performance while reducing muscle fatigue and injury risks, this is a must-have specialty barbell for the arsenal.
The Duffalo Bar is manufactured from a 195 KSI tensile strength alloy steel (30mm diameter) and features oil impregnated bronze bushings. The curve of the bar is contoured to comfortably suit just about any size athlete, whether performing low bar, high bar, or even front squats. This design also leaves out the unnecessary center peak that often cancels out some of the benefits of similar curved buffalo bars. When held in the pressing position, the Duffalo Bar forces a beneficial wrist angle that reduces strain on the shoulders while promoting better lat and scapular engagement.
There is 17.25” of loadable sleeve length on the Duffalo Bar, with a load capacity topping 1,500 LBS. An expansion point is also built-in to the collars for Kabuki Strength’s optional Band and Chain Handle Attachment*, which you can add to your order in the drop down menu.
All Duffalo Bars are manufactured in Portland, Oregon, and are available in three options:
- Clear Zinc: Shiny and bright with a bluish-silver hue that fades to a gunmetal grey color over time. Standard but durable option.
- Black Oxide: Adds minor corrosion resistance, limits light reflection, and creates a great gunmetal black finish.
- Bright Nickel: This is a premium finish, significantly more corrosion resistant than stainless steel and more durable than chrome. Retains its warm, mirror smooth polish for years until worn through.
- Specialty barbell for both Pressing and Squatting
- Proprietary Multiple Radius Bend – Uniquely contoured to the back, minimizes stress on shoulders, biceps, lumbar
- Diameter: 30mm
- Overall Length: 96”
- Heat Treated and Cold Worked Alloy Steel – 195,000 KSI Tensile Strength
- Unloaded Bar Weight: 55 LBS
- Load Capacity: 1,500 LBS
- Three Options: Clear Zinc, Black Oxide, Bright Nickel
- Attachment point included for optional Band & Chain Handle Attachment*
See More: Specialty Barbells Available from Rogue
*All warranties for non Rogue manufactured barbells will be carried out in accordance with the manufacturers warranty