Bandbell Breakdown Bar
Bandbell describes its groundbreaking Breakdown Bar as "the first portable weightlifting bar in history." By combining its popular lightweight Earthquake Bar with an innovative, collapsible design, Bandbell has managed to develop a 77.00", 200LB capacity barbell that you can transport in a small carrier bag (included). This is a huge benefit not only to athletes and coaches, but military personnel across the globe.
Designed around the principle of oscillating kinetic energy, Bandbell Bars are highly flexible and made from hardened ash and composite resin. This gives them great strength and durability at a starting weight of less than 6LB. The Breakdown Bar, like the Earthquake Bar, features two-inch grooves cut into its wooden ends to channel and grip resistance bands. The bar will bend radically under super-heavy weight, but this effect actually helps slow an athlete's process, forcing a greater focus on form, balance, and precision. Use it for squats, bench, deadlifts, etc. When done, simply collapse the bar, toss in its carry bag, and move on to your next destination.
Bandbell Strap-n-Hook & Anchor Loader Kit Includes:
(1) Strap-n-Hook Pair: This durable connector is designed to bridge the gap between the high-kinetic output of latex bands and low-kinetic set-ups that allow for better bar control at any weight. Takes away the need to add/change bands during a workout.
(1) Anchor Loader Pair: Solid steel loading system that works with the Strap-n-Hook or conventional latex bands. Puts out plenty of kinetic energy while still helping to improve bar control via a perfect balance of weight and movement. 100 LB load capacity.
- Made in America
- Materials: Red Oak and Durable Composite Resin
- Collapsible Design for unprecedented portability
- Length: 77.00"
- Diameter: 1.50"
- Weight: 10LB
- Distance between collars: 51.00”
- Loading Capacity: 200LB
- Weights and Bands not included
- Applications: Rehab, Prehab, Balance, Flexibility, Endurance Training, and more
See More: Specialty Bars Available from Rogue